Thursday, October 5, 2017

Day 4 - Hope

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, 'declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and an hope.

Hope for a Future in Writing


I am hoping for a future in writing. I am working at what I believe is God's plan for me, a future in writing. This week I didn't think I had a future in this writing challenge, though. I just couldn't get my posts and link-up right. The technology of it just wasn't working for me. I emailed the host, Kate M., to say that I was bowing out of the "connected" version of the challenge, even though I would keep writing and posting on my blog.

She didn't let me give up that easily. I got an email suggesting another route (you can read about that on the Day 3 post). She gave me hope and a future in this challenge. She didn't kick me to the curb because I made a few mistakes. Instead, I was encouraged to keep working at it. She gave me hope.

Isn't that what Jesus taught us. We always have a hope and a future in Him. We all have a plan prepared in advance, all we have to do is work the plan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment