Sunday, October 22, 2017

Day 20 - Discover

Discover the New You

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NLT)
This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new one has begun! 

The Lord reminded me of a few things this weekend. I know I'm a couple of days late, but decided to post anyway. Here goes...

Discover self-discipline and the power He put in your mind and body.
Discover the peace that surpasses all understanding. 
Discover your reason for unforgiveness and fix it.
Discover the peace obedience brings.
Discover the freedom in surrender.
Discover His plan for you, and know that He's equipped for it.
Discover your Great Commission and the courage you need to walk it out.
Discover who you are in Christ.

Click here for My 31 Days of Free Writing Table of Contents

This is the October Free Write from Five Minute Fridays, that's 31 days of writing with a new prompt each day. My first year and I've taken up the challenge even though I'm starting late. http://fiveminutefriday.com/community/

No comments:

Post a Comment